Tales of whoever, whatever

"Setbacks are the opportunity to grow, to transcend, to stumble onto a better way"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Alleyiance Rulez!

yoyoyo! Alleyiance or alley for short, is my best bunch of friends I have ever known. And if you are one of alley or had attended to our gatherings before, u should know why .... hahaha. Can you imagine a bunch of animals, alien and human beings can live harmiously together, furthermore in a slow-aged technology world with only 386 chips? I don't know about this world, but alley can! We have piggy, hippo, monkey, dugong, dog, alien, zsy, xll, fly, xiao-gong, FoA and the list goes on .... lalalalala

Anyway, we just had a great time last saturday on dugong's birthday at 386's house. It was wonderful and I am looking forward excitedly for our chalet on 19th Nov!

And talking about last saturday, remember I brought along fc to the gathering? After sending her home, she brought her cat down for a walk. Gremlin, her cat, saw another cat and got agressive. fc gave him a kick and got bitten terribly. Now she is on MC ... One moment she was well and next, she is limping ... If only she would let me bring her to the doc early, the infections would not get serious .... if only, if only .... hahaha, maybe she wants to get longer MC?

4 Comments:

Blogger ikeya said...

bye bye bye, look after her this period, partially ur fault! :P

5:00 PM  
Blogger Adele said...

Not Jianwei's fault la... all my cat's fault. Anyway, I dun wan a longer mc hor. In such a condition, there's no use with being on mc. I can't even walk!!! Now, can't go out and can't go shopping. Dunno if I need to go back and extend my mc. Doctor says gotta go back if still unwell by Tuesday, and I'm still in a bad condition.

- Fengcai -

5:37 PM  
Blogger Adele said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:37 PM  
Blogger X&Y said...

yes, that's right. Hippo, it's the cat's fault... haha

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home