Tales of whoever, whatever

"Setbacks are the opportunity to grow, to transcend, to stumble onto a better way"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Nervous Monday

I got a feeling there would be at least one call for interview this week, and most importantly, I will find out if I get the 2nd interview from SLA. Goodnews is, SIA arranged one with me next monday. And the sad news ... my friend just told me he received the email from SLA for a second interview. Arghh ... nevermind, I tell myself let's wait til the end of the day or at least one more day, because I believe in myself I am up for any challanges, therefore it'll be their loss not to hire me, hahaha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friends got interviewed by SIA a few weeks back and they never heard from SIA again....They were told it will only be one interview but....


Jack

12:07 AM  
Blogger X&Y said...

well ... they told me they will email me the details of the interview arrangements but yet to hear from them.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home