Tales of whoever, whatever

"Setbacks are the opportunity to grow, to transcend, to stumble onto a better way"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Say my name

My FYP 2nd-supervisor, Chava, mentioned to me long ago that he had submitted our work for conference papers. So i search my name today under Googles and discovered one more surprise ... ... During my stint in UK with BT, I was working on the project "Shopping Garden" with my supervisor Richard Tateson (a biologist with unlimited flow of ideas for A.I.) and Erwin Bonsma (a programming whiz in my opinion). And my name is up there as one of the contributors too! Here is the link

http://research.btexact.com/islab/FTGpublic/ShoppingGarden.html

The conference papers are in Globecom 2004 and BROADNETS 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home