Tales of whoever, whatever

"Setbacks are the opportunity to grow, to transcend, to stumble onto a better way"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, November 05, 2004

Time to move my butts off the couch

I was still sleeping when my hp screamed for my attention close to 11 a.m. It was 386 from SIA (yes, u read it right ... one who addressed herself as xiaohui). 386 was telling me that they were offering the job and told me briefly about the pay and benefits etc ... but subjected to medical checkup and security clearance. So if everythinge is ok, i'll be starting work on first december. And fortunately, the location is not anywhere near SIA Airline House in Changi where it takes me almost 2 hrs to reach ... &*^%# Anyway, thanks God for giving me the patience all these while ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home