Tales of whoever, whatever

"Setbacks are the opportunity to grow, to transcend, to stumble onto a better way"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Bombarded

I started the day with a holiday mood, thinking there wasn't much stuff to cover today. Only in the morning my colleague told me there was a meeting at STC in the afternoon ... Prior to that, we had another meeting to plan for the coming projects to be launched in January & February. Gracious me .... I got to start working on it .... And more things were to come after the meeting in the afternoon .... More projects had to be projected in February. I'm relishing the challange at the thought of it ....

After the meeting, I went to meet fc at Singpost since I was on the way .... STC was somewhere near Tanah Merah ... (well, not exactly ... only a few bus-stops away)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home