Tales of whoever, whatever

"Setbacks are the opportunity to grow, to transcend, to stumble onto a better way"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, December 31, 2004

She took it ...

My colleague finally came back frm her leave ... She left early during the company X'mas lunch last friday and left her lucky draw with me. Though personally, I felt that if I were to leave early in a party or function, I would agree it's the equivalent of giving up the participation in the lucky draw. But out of politeness, I decided to return her the unopened prize, which was a mp3 player. She took it ..... bitch .... And I have a strong feeling she has the intention of selling it .... that adds a bitter taste to the overall ordeal ....

Once again .... .... .... .... Bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home