Tales of whoever, whatever

"Setbacks are the opportunity to grow, to transcend, to stumble onto a better way"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

shhh ....

Well, actually haven't been able to sleep well for the past 2 nights. I kept waking up in the middle of the night or found it a challange to fall asleep even when I felt tired ... ... Hmm, I wonder how, I wonder why, yesterday you told about the blue blue sky ... da da da ....

Hahaha, so the lack of quality sleep explains my lethargic in the day. Anyway, I went for a meeting with my colleague outside our office in the afternoon and after it ended, we were left with an hour before we closed shop for the day. We could take a taxi back and do whatever we could with 30 mins. However ... ... we decided we were not really productive to make a big bang out of 30 mins at the end of a day. As long as "you don't say, I don't say" ... ... ... ... sshhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home