Tales of whoever, whatever

"Setbacks are the opportunity to grow, to transcend, to stumble onto a better way"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, March 28, 2005

Super Sunday

Nearly got dishearted for the day because I messaged her at 10am to go blading today but received her reply until 12 plus. She was teaching piano lessons! Then she replied her friend & her friends would be blading later, asked if I wanna join them. Actually feel a bit uneasy since that was not in my plan .... Since I have nothing but courage. Okay! Well, actually I did ask Dugong to come along but he was too tired after working at Kopitiam ... Why didn't I think of CJ & Hippo then ....? Don't ask me, I don't know .... Maybe it was too much of a last minute ....

So I met her first since her friend was late. So in the end, her friend & her friend's boyfriend? (not sure) & another couple were blading with us. So happy! All were couple-pairings ehz? What does that mean? Then found out that she was supposed to meet the same friend & a group for a drink last Thursday but she ended up watching movie at Lido with me instead. So her friend was asking, "So is this the colleague that you were watching the movie together last thursday?" Does that mean I scored points for that?

After blading, her friend & friends were going to eat durians at Geylang. Since mum was cooking & she had durians yesterday, we went our ways. But somehow we ended up going to Joo Chiat to eat wanton-mee & rojak. Yeah, she suggested it & brought me there. She asked if I could still eat at home after eating with her. Of course I have to say 'Yes'! But she did say I am skinny, so nevermind .... hahaha. And it seems that she & her family frequent that place because the rojak uncle was telling her that her parents just came ....

Alright, there is no free lunch in this world ... After having your delight in the reading, what do you advise?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home