Tales of whoever, whatever

"Setbacks are the opportunity to grow, to transcend, to stumble onto a better way"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Armageddon in my world

The rain that started from last night to this morning was for me. How apt is that! As my world began to fold in, armageddon soon took over today. I understand all that my colleague was telling me yesterday now. I can tell that she really likes that guy. I don't know the other way round but it should be mutual. I can also feel that she is bridging a distance between us. Maybe I am too sensitive.

Anyway, really grateful to those who have encouraged and shown concerns to me. My mood for these past 2 days were bad to the core. I didn't show that in the office but somehow, there would be tell-tales signs here and there. I must get back to the normal me... ... at least the normal behaviour... the fun jokester around... and get to sleep, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home