Tales of whoever, whatever

"Setbacks are the opportunity to grow, to transcend, to stumble onto a better way"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, May 16, 2005

FF & SAIC

Just joined Fitness First a few days ago. Time to do some serious workout. The rate is expensive I know, so don't ask me why I join in the first place... ...

Today was the SAIC. Goodness, it was the first time I went to turf club in the owner's lounge and also the first time I bet on horse racing. Well, bet a little to get the atmosphere... lost about $35. I only won one race, race 5, on World Airlines. A pity the payout was very low. Overall, it was fun. It was betting & eating dinner buffet from 6pm onwards. Feel so good. Oh, it was the first time I wore a suit for an event too. Seems that there were many first times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home