Tales of whoever, whatever

"Setbacks are the opportunity to grow, to transcend, to stumble onto a better way"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Wonton Noodles

Was watching this drama on TV while I decided to stone for a few minutes after I woke up in the morning. Then something said by the female lead awaken me up from the stupor. The female lead had been doing everything to be together with the male lead. He actually loved her but for some reasons, he couldn't and the girl was unaware of it. He kept refusing her love. So while they were eating wanton noodles at a roadside stall, she dropped a hint to him with a heavy heart... ...

"I can give you everything, all the wontons in my bowl, however I still have to leave one for myself, for the sake of dignity. Because having the noodles without any wontons, is not called wonton noodles anymore."

I felt that was quite meaningful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home