Tales of whoever, whatever

"Setbacks are the opportunity to grow, to transcend, to stumble onto a better way"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Nice evening for chatting

My eyes were very dry the whole day... I don't reckon it was due to insufficient sleep. I think it was due to the air-con last night.... Anyway, I manage to breathe alot easier compared to last week... ... phew .... Nothing much really happened in the office except that the boss was in a good mood. He was chatting with us happily during lunch... And my manager was quite protective of me as well I sensed .... I guess she realised I had too much work recently... especially when I have to cover for my colleague who was on MC for more than a week. But the work load never ends there .... it keeps coming at you ..... when you think it's over .... gotcha! Okay, I have over animated it. Things are not that bad ... I just think I need a new challenge .... though I'm here for only 9 months. I think I have done quite a good job.

After work, Jasmine and I went to have coffees and cake at Coffee Bean. She treated me to coffee and I treated the cake. She said I was cheapo... as usual ... always nasty to me. She asked if it was enough and I didn't eat much for lunch. Asked if I had things to eat at home. I was not stupid okay ... So I asked if she want to have dinner somewhere.... She wanted KFC ... rather the original recipe and fries from Mc... So we went to Singpost. I got the 3 piece chickens, 2 crispy 1 original. She got the fries from Mc, 1 twister 1 normal ... goodness .... to much fries lah .... But do you realised the KFC meat of original is tougher than crispy? She didn't believe until she tasted it. We were actually quite full after the drink at coffee bean ... haha ... Noticed she kept stretching her back in the office ... told her to drink more milk. So we went to NTUC to buy milk and some snacks .... As usual, she asked me to buy some snacks to bring to office but asked me to buy only those she wanted! Okay lor ... I eat anything ... haha ....

Then we sat outside the coffee bean and chatted til 11 plus when I walked her home. She told me alot of her experiences and lifes in US... Make me see another side of her and know her better... =) She also mentioned briefly on her belief in religion and stuff besides matters in work.... What she wants to do etc .... Shall I call it a get-to-know-Jasmine session?

But I had also said something I shouldn't say .... shooting myself in the foot ... something indirect comparison b/w she and Jaymee ... she said with an offended expression that I didn't have to be so honest .... bang bang ... bang bang .... but she didn't know what I intended to say was that she is prettier and more capable in my eyes.

Wanted to put down many other things that happened for the day but was too tired and I believe you are tired as well reading such a long blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home