Tales of whoever, whatever

"Setbacks are the opportunity to grow, to transcend, to stumble onto a better way"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Friday, September 02, 2005

New York, here I come!

Finally, I have decided to test my luck by making my way to the airport tomorrow morning and hopefully get up loaded to SQ22. Was thinking of taking flight SQ22 or SQ26. But Thomas felt that it would be better if I could take the former. Well, supposed to have a meeting in the afternoon and my colleague, Lindah was trying to make me attend it before I fly. Was thinking about it... but well .... felt sorry as she seemed a bit mentally unstable (she claimed this herself) but she got to learn to live strong. Anyway, she would get her wishes if I can't get a seat in the morning.

It was the final of Project Superstar. Jasmine wanted to watch it. And we did make a bet. She bet on the Kelly and I bet on Kelvin... Winner will decide on the wager, that is ... if she wins ... what rule is that huh ..... She messaged me to visit the stores, take the trains, buses and rollercoasters for her in philly... Hey, she used to work there during her Uni days ...

Oh yeah, my boss Angeline was kind enough to treat the whole section for a lunch at Lagune Sari, for her promotion as well as to reward us (I guess). The food was very nice, every dishes were delicious! After the lunch, we repaid her the kindness by giving her a bouquet of flowers.

Anyway, will be back in Singapore on 15th Sep. Back in time to celebrate Jasmine birthday =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home