Tales of whoever, whatever

"Setbacks are the opportunity to grow, to transcend, to stumble onto a better way"

Name:
Location: Singapore

Thursday, October 20, 2005

No luck in love again

Finally clarify with her. It's only friends between us .... Wanted to do this long time ago 'cos I've been feeling like a toothpick .... someone who can fill up her void conveniently .... I'm not blaming anyone ... certain things can't be controlled .... Well ... time to move on .... Sad, I'm .... Also wondering why I have no luck in my romance throughout... Is there something wrong with me? When will I ever meet the One? Sound heartless and mean .... but it's for the better of me .... This is going to be my worst birthday ever ....

1 Comments:

Blogger Adele said...

Dun let such matters affect u, it can't be controlled. Will meet u next week to give u a birthday treat, hope it makes u feel better ;)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home